The universe of Polaris
- The Transhuman Authority a warring empire spawned in the pitiless wastes of interstellar space, determined to rule the human race - or destroy it.
- Polaris a starship of the United Worlds Navy, pursued by the Authority and lost in the uncharted reaches beyond the Milky Way.
- Phaidros a planet that cannot exist…yet does. To find their way home again, Captain Sam Fredericks, scientist Valerie Young and the crew of Polaris must decipher its mysteries.
- Their discovery will forever change humanity - if they live to tell about it!
- It’s a wrap!
- Polaris on location: Day One
- “Trenches” is online
- Polaris at Farpoint (February 12-14)
- February Update: Starship Polaris Design, and Convention News
- Aboard The Starship Polaris
- To the best cast and crew in the world…
- Gina Hernandez is “Valerie Young”
- Susan Cirrincione joins Polaris cast
To the magicians, mind-readers and muses of Polaris:
Maurice - I could never do your job. You saved this ship.
Paul - the leader of the cast. Entered as Chaney and wrapped as Bogey. And I so touched your ass.
Gina - you gave voice and a human heart to a silly tale of rayguns and rocket ships. Save for you, my words are sand.
Nick Cook - I think it was a half apple. What’re you all looking at?
Susan C - She walks in beauty…
Case - it’s been a privilege, sir.
Garrett - it is very cold, in space…
Lucie - you sure Nick’s console isn’t booby-trapped?
Susan H - that was one of the bravest things I’ve seen with my own eyes.
John B - Dying is fun, ain’t it?
Alex - Okay, now I know the difference between God and a Director of Photography. I’m still not clear on the 85 and 50 mm, though. Dolly moves.
Chris - A-Team, all the way.
Cynthia - Lord of Chaos. Bring the rage.
Paula - the clapboard art goes on the DVD, for sure.
Doug - you, me and Brad Naylor. This is fun!
Romel - Krypton wants their rocket back. Dude, can you jump back in time five minutes and take care of that?
Carol - You gave Beauty her face. Hanging with you was lovely. And I swear I thought it was a toy.
Mike B - master of 26th century bling.
Nick G - looking forward to three-hour coffee breaks on Ellsworth, again.
Thank you. As I said to several of you over the week:
You never gave me what I wanted.
You gave me what I never imagined, what I wouldn’t dare to ask for, and all I could ever need.
I love you all.
Heartfelt thanks to Richard, Rick, Carl, Nick, Fred and all the other folks who came, saw, worked with us and contributed so much.
Alex has to keep correcting my quote, as he does so many other things, so I’ll reset and go again: We done the impossible, and that makes us mighty!
Cut. Moving on.